Are you proactive? Creative? Have a great attention to detail? We are always looking for fresh new talent. If you think you fit these criterias, simply fill up the form together with your resume.
We are looking for someone who are creatively skilled. Of course, having technical knowledge would be awesome as well! We promote open communication, therefore you’ll be working with other department members in creating solutions and new ideas.
- Creates creative designs and layouts to our team’s standard
- Liaises with client & provide advice with regards to their requirements & priorities
- Going beyond teamwork by teaching others, valuing constructive criticism and input of others
- A Diploma/Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or equivalent
- Have experience in similar role within Interior Design, Architecture or Design. Fresh grads are welcome
- Experience in using AutoCAD or 3D Max/Sketch-up or other design software(s)
As the title goes, the focus is to be the main coordinator and maestro for the team. We love Project Coordis who possess the eyes for attention to details. They know what works and how things works. To be a Project Coordi, one has to be proactive, independent, analytical, and a great organizer. He/she would manage the day-to-day operation aspect of the project while ensuring quality assurance as per organization’s standard.
- Plan, implement, coordinate, and monitor the project within schedule
- Identify and manage necessary resources required throughout project efficiently and within budget
- Resolve any technical and site issues while minimizing potential risk on project
- Liaise and report to Clients and/or Consultants on all project matters and ensure necessary documentations are complete, up to date, and stored justly
- A Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or related field
- Have experience in the Project Management, Interior Design, Architecture, or related field
- Possess knowledge in basic computer software(s)
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel outstation
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin/Cantonese is an added advantage
You will be working very closely and collaborating with our Interior Designers and Project Coordis. Since information and follow-up is key to this role’s responsibilities, having good organizing skill is critical. Needless to say, this role also needs a lot of enthusiasm to keep yourself and the team updated on all the updates & information they need.
- Liaises with client & other relevant parties from corresponding, communicating, to coordinating
- Build & maintain long-term relationship with Clients
- Manage and interpret Clients’ requirements, anticipate issues, and exceed their needs
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and accounts in new market
- Support the team with the administration works from planning, reports, documents, to various information.
- Mobilize in team or lead when necessary
- A Diploma/Degree in any related field
- Have experience in similar role within Project Admin, Admin, Project Management, or other related field. Fresh grads are welcome
- Experience in using Microsoft software(s)
We love and admire quantity surveyors who take pride in their work with accuracy and efficiency. It is essential for a Quantity Surveyor to have knowledge from the technical world to the diverse knowledge of different building materials (etc.). Therefore, we look up to these team of efficient and wise ‘Sensei’ in the office.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects from analyzing & summarizing scope of tender, sourcing, preparation of BQ, pricing, submission of tender, etc.
- Ensure proper preparation and monitoring of plans, contracts, budgets, cost control, claims, and others
- Ability to organize and control Sub-con/suppliers payment claims
- On-site skills such as site measurement and making valuations
- A Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Have experience in related field with Interior Design, Fit-out works and/or Turn-key solutions. Fresh grads are welcome
- Committed to tight time management and accuracy
We will have more positions coming soon! But if you would like to try out, just fill up the form above with your CV! We love to hear what new ideas you have!